Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Things First

I'm human.  I mess up.  I can be mean.  hateful. sarcastic. moody. stressed. downright horrible to be around.  I can also be very kind. encouraging. thoughtful. merciful. caring. hospitable.   I am a great listener and am very adamant about my faith in Christ.   

I figured I'd start writing from an honest place because all that I want this blog to be is wonderful, intriguing, educational, thoughtful, and inspiring.  But I know that the one day that I sit down and need to vent, I'll be here... rambling on and on about who knows what. 

Those blogs about Bible studies, devotions, refurbishing, cooking, parenting, crafting, and being the wife every man wants, are all blogs that I love to read.  For that reason, I have been waiting to write this blog until I came up with the perfect "topic" to start a blog about.   Then I thought to myself, I'm not spectacular about any one or two things, I'm desperately trying to be, but until I get there I can blog about that experience!

So here I am... my husband, Anthony is getting lunch ready and just called for Puddles (the dog of the house) to come eat something off of the floor that took a tumble out of the frying pan.  My wonderful daughter, LJ is visiting her Nana and Papa this weekend so it's pretty quiet around here.

You can read the "About Me" section to figure out my drama of a life in order to understand my ramblings.  I hope you enjoy my odes and I hope you don't expect too much of this blog because I'd hate to let you down.


No comments:

Post a Comment