Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Have You Heard?



We had a blizzard here in the midwest!  I had to call in to work today because my wonderful husband and I spent 20 minutes trying to get out of the cul-de-sac this morning around 7:30am.  This picture doesn't show the depth of the snow because all of the driveways in the area slope down into the cul-de-sac and the drifting snow last night piled our street to a total of 2 feet of snow! 

So here is a photo of my husband and beautiful sister-in-law shoveling our neighbors driveway so she can get to work.  They are wonderful.  She may or may not make it to work, but all power to her!

While they were shoveling, Lydia and I were playing!




She will turn 1 in a few short weeks, I CANNOT believe it!!!!

HAPPY SNOW DAY, KANSAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment