Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What A Week!!

This week is BUSY!


Sunday at church my husband and I kicked off a 40 day prayer "wait and see what God says".  We are unsure of a lot of things in our future and the only way we're going to get through it is with His help.
Sunday night we met with our Discipleship group and were encouraged yet again.  I love that group of people!


Monday was Valentine's Day.  Lydia's 1st Valentine's Day. 



This bear came all the way to us from my mom and dad in St. Louis!  

Valentine's dinner was stupendous!  I spent the evening with my great friend, Rachel.  She is so encouraging and challenges me at the same time.  We always have a good time when we're together.  

Today is Tuesday, which is pretty mellow.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and we have youth on Wednesday's.  Absolutely love those kids and our time together.

Thursday is Mellow.

Friday is the day before Lydia's 1st birthday.  WHAT?!  1st BIRTHDAY?!  Yep, it's true.  I can't believe it.  Rachel is coming over to help me with cupcakes and finish up some decorations.  I can't believe it's been a year since we were headed to the hospital to deliver our little baby into the world!

SATURDAY IS THE BIG DAY!!   Food, friends, fellowship, and a little birthday girl! 

Pictures soon to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment